Hello fellow Rubyists

We are looking for more contributors for a new open source site called
RubyLang.info. We're dedicated to publishing the most up to date
information about the Ruby language and popular Ruby projects. What
we're looking for right now is doc writers.

We're proud to be hosted Github, both source code and site. Since we're
on Github, anyone is able to contribute to the site, just fork us and
submit a pull request! We're aiming to be hassle-free.

Feel free to post to any questions or concerns you might have. Thanks!

Link: http://rubylang.info
Source: https://github.com/rubylang/rubylang.github.com