>I read your post, Structs now make MUCH more sense, thanks. Should
have read before I posted above.

>class Module
>  Source = Struct.new :cl do

So this is effectively creating a Source class that inherits from class
Struct and takes one argument to its constructor (initialize method)...

But my question still stands on whether or not the 'include Enumerable'
was just for clarification and to be explicit, because unless I'm wrong
class Struct includes Enumerable and Source is a child of class Struct,
inheriting #each.

Thanks for your patience, your blog looks like it's full of info. I've
gotta catch up on all the holes in my Ruby knowledge :)

-Luke