On Wed, Aug 3, 2011 at 3:51 AM, Eric Hodel <drbrain / segment7.net> wrote:

> In your headers:

> So you email the address with help and get:

<snip>

> You can figure out the range from the archives:
>
> http://blade.nagaokaut.ac.jp/ruby/ruby-talk/index.shtml
>
> Remember, mail ruby-talk-ctl, not ruby-talk

Good idea. Though, if the work has already been done, I'd prefer to
use that, simply since it'll take ages for me to receive a couple of
thousand messages (Even if it's 'just' the headers to scan the
Subject: line and get the message ID). Been there, done that, burned
the t-shirt in disgust.

Though, I could also scrape Google search results, which would make
things a lot easier, since it'd suppress duplicates (well, most of
them).

Needs some more pondering on my end. :)

--
Phillip Gawlowski

phgaw.posterous.com | twitter.com/phgaw | gplus.to/phgaw

-- Leibniz