> What's wrong with stealing WikiPedia's procedures? The model works
> quite well, even for narrower topics (Like Memory Alpha, the Fallout
> Wiki, and the Portland Pattern Repository show).

Oh, man, if Ruby documentation ever becomes like Wikipedia, please,
shoot me now.

What I mean is this: right now, we barely have anyone actually
contributing documentation. Some people have stepped up since the doc
drive, and we get random patches from various people sometimes, but
Ruby has absolutely nothing like the Python Doc team. Or at least, if
we do, they're not doing their job.