On Tue, Aug 2, 2011 at 7:39 PM, Steve Klabnik <steve / steveklabnik.com> wrot=
e:

> That said, if any of you follow me on Twitter, you'll have seen the
> zillions of tweets I sent out today about this; I _do_ think that
> Ruby's documentation needs a lot of work. I'm not sure that a huge,
> heavy-handed process is the right way, though.

What's wrong with stealing WikiPedia's procedures? The model works
quite well, even for narrower topics (Like Memory Alpha, the Fallout
Wiki, and the Portland Pattern Repository show).

Don't mistake a centralised approach with a heavy handed, monolithic,
cathedral-style process. :)

--=20
Phillip Gawlowski

phgaw.posterous.com | twitter.com/phgaw | gplus.to/phgaw

=A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 -- Leibniz