--bcaec51d21a682a68504a8a6b40d

On Fri, Jul 22, 2011 at 4:50 AM, Richard Conroy <richard.conroy / gmail.com>wrote:

> On Fri, Jul 22, 2011 at 10:38 AM, Robert Klemme
> <shortcutter / googlemail.com>wrote:
>
> > Darryl Pierce wrote in post #1012255:
> > >
> > > -1
> > >
> > > This is a forum for discussing Ruby language/programming topics. Not
> for
> > > job advertisements.
> >
> > Also: this list is global (as in "world wide") whereas job offers
> > usually are locally restricted.
> >

> I have found that many local/national Ruby User Groups are fine, and even
> encourage relevant Ruby related jobs.
>
> On the worldwide list, the last thing I want to see is 200 job postings a
> week that I cannot apply to.
> --
> http://richardconroy.blogspot.com | http://twitter.com/RichardConroy

On the other hand, someone like me more than happy to move. The last thing I
want to do is have to compile and then check a list 200 local ruby boards a
week.

It doesn't seem that there is currently a resource for this, but given that
I've seen less than a handful of Ruby w/o Rails jobs, ever, I don't think
there is much to be concerned about.

--bcaec51d21a682a68504a8a6b40d--