--J2SCkAp4GZ/dPZZf

Is there a way to use attr_accessor, or something like it (without
writing it from scratch), for hash keys?  For instance:

    class Foo
      attr_accessor :bar[:one], :bar[:two]
      def initialize(bar)
        @bar = bar

Obviously, :bar[:one] and :bar[:two] won't work, because symbols don't
have [] methods, but that should illustrate the general gist of what I'm
asking (I hope).  I'd just like to avoid the clutter of writing a bunch
of basic accessors myself, the long way, in a class definition where I'd
like to keep all the data in a hash but have direct accessor method ways
to work with specific key=>value pairs.

--J2SCkAp4GZ/dPZZf

--J2SCkAp4GZ/dPZZf--