On 19 Jul 2011, at 21:55, Matt Lawrence wrote:
> On Tue, 19 Jul 2011, Eleanor McHugh wrote:
>=20
>> A touch of deja vu here: UK-based full-time open source developer =
(http://golightly.games-with-brains.net) on a very restricted budget is =
booked to speak at RubyConf... Regular readers will recall my similar =
plaintiff email from last year when along with my friend Elise I was =
scheduled to cover concurrency.
>=20
> Looks like I may not make it.  RubyConf sold out before I even knew =
registration was open.  If you can persuade the power that be to sell me =
a membership, I will help with your food and transportation while in New =
Orleans...

Be lovely if I had that kind of influence - though I suspect I'd =
probably abuse it for unlimited green M&Ms and other rockstar-ish =
fripperies ;) However I'll keep an eye out for spare tickets so we can =
catch up on some of the serious geeking we'll miss in Austin next month.

Ellie

Eleanor McHugh
Games With Brains
http://feyeleanor.tel