I laughed out loud when I read this.=20

Altering programs found online is a fantastic way to learn. Thank god for op=
en source/free software. Of course it depends on your goals, but i would not=
 limit learning to just writing everything from scratch.=20

Lake

On Jul 20, 2011, at 10:52 AM, Phillip Gawlowski <cmdjackryan / gmail.com> wrot=
e: