On Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 8:03 AM, Bob Carpenter. <rgc3679 / yahoo.com> wrote:

> Thanks again. I am studying the Ruby Sockets class now and will see if I
> can make some progress.

Take a look at Mechanize, too: It allows you to programmatically
navigate a web page. Could be useful if there's no SNMP support, for
example. :)

And please, don't hesitate to ask Ruby related questions!

--=20
Phillip Gawlowski

phgaw.posterous.com | twitter.com/phgaw | gplus.to/phgaw

=A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 -- Leibniz