On Tue, Jul 19, 2011 at 12:18 AM, Hassan Schroeder
<hassan.schroeder / gmail.com> wrote:

> What you do with the digitized data is dependent on the software
> you use or write, but you need it digitized first.

To make this even worse: You need an analog-digital converter that is
able to digitize the signal in the first place, and those chips are
single-trick ponies (i.e. an ADC tuned for TV signals won't work with
FM radio, even if the output signals you'd need *were* identical,
which they aren't).

Rolling your own is possible but hardly cost-effective, unless you do
this sort of thing as a hobby, of course.

--=20
Phillip Gawlowski

phgaw.posterous.com | twitter.com/phgaw | gplus.to/phgaw

=A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 -- Leibniz