Hi,

On 16.07.2011 20:11, Marc Heiler wrote:
>> Hi, May I ask how this post was made? Email? Google Group?
>> Ruby-Forum? or Other?
>
>> I ask because it did not show up in the Google Group, nor in
>> the ruby-talk archives.
>
> It was made via http://www.ruby-forum.com/ and the login there.

The problem of missing messages currently has it heights for me again
unfortunately. See this example from Luis Lavena with his kind
RubyInstaller contribution: http://i.imgur.com/jUmnC.png .

It almost looks like he's talking to himself :) when in fact he's
replying to someone who's messages I don't get at all :-(

This media cross-over is a great idea. I haven't seen this anywhere else
yet, but given these troubles, maybe that's the reason ...

- Markus