--20cf3071c73a8e64fe04a82aced4

I've also had 2 or 3 posts caught recently from spam assassin. Perhaps this
could be the source of the issue? It assumes some posts are spam and doesn't
send them out, but other interfaces like ruby-forum don't do this and do
send them out, but they are then intercepted by the spam assassin, leaving
them on ruby-forum but precluding them from the rest of our emails.