On Fri, Jul 15, 2011 at 9:06 AM, Austin Ziegler <halostatue / gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks everyone for the comments received. I've taken the approach
that I mentioned in my last message in response to Kaspar. You can see
the latest test code (where I have two data files; one latin1 and one
UTF-8). I'll be preparing a release this weekend.

Sadly, JRuby in 1.9 mode won't work because of an apparent bug in
JRuby itself, and "jruby --1.9 -S rake test" only looks like it works
because the test actually runs JRuby again in 1.8 mode. A bug has been
filed for the former case, but an improvement has not yet been filed
for the latter case.

-a
--
Austin Ziegler halostatue / gmail.com austin / halostatue.ca
http://www.halostatue.ca/ http://twitter.com/halostatue