On Fri, Jul 15, 2011 at 12:31 PM, Josh Cheek <josh.cheek / gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 15, 2011 at 5:20 AM, 7stud -- <bbxx789_05ss / yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> http://www.ruby-forum.com/topic/1978201#new

> Sorry, it's not clear to me. Are you saying that some people are posting
> through usenet, which populates to some users (perhaps other usenet users)
> but not others like people who interface through the ML? If that's not what
> you're saying, then please spell it out for me: Why are some people
> receiving content that I am not, and what can I do to fix it?

It's also not clear to me what's going on here.  Normally I would have
expected the gateway between mailing list and c.l.r not to have any
influence on gateway between ruby-talk and ruby-forum.  But maybe
that's wrong.  Or it's related to the setting "Enable email
notification" on ruby-forum.com.

Kind regards

robert

http://blog.rubybestpractices.com/