--90e6ba53aa70016f2504a8188b6d

Hi, it seems that some of the posts to ruby-talk aren't making it to my
email. Checking my mail against ruby-forum.com:

"regex to match a , and seperate."  I only see the most recent post,
Robert's
"array overwrite question" I only see the four posts since  Brian Candler
posted.
"RubyGems Rational Versioning policy" I see the reply from Suraj and
Phillip's post after it. This doesn't seem to be on ruby-forum at all
"Reading data from file and passing to javascript" I can see the 3

I checked my spam folder, they aren't in there. Anyone else having this
issue? If it's just me, any idea how to troubleshoot it?

--90e6ba53aa70016f2504a8188b6d--