I have tried for over a year to contact Michel Martens concerning the
Look gem. I have posted a pull request, an issue and posted a github
message directly to him. Now, ordinarily having not received any reply
I would begin to assume that the Look gem has been abandoned (it
hasn't received a commit since June '10). But thanks to the "social
development" wonders of github I can see that Michel is active on
other projects to this day. So I do not understand why he will not
contact me, even if it is just say f*-off. Perhaps he is not checking
his inbox or the issues of the look project? I do not know, and I am
at an impasse. Is there anything else left to do to evoke engagement?