ruby rails wrote in post #1010550:
> How do I pass the ruby arrays to Js func and access it(from JS func)from
> a view page.. In my view page  I have defined an array as

It sounds to me like you're asking a question about writing applications
in Rails, not Ruby. If so, a Rails forum/mailing list would be the
appropriate place to ask.

> But in the JS function(defined as function insert_slide(height, width))
> of insert_slide I am not able to access this array of height and width
>
> It is showing an error as asset_org is not defined... Any inputs on
> this??

In none of the code you shown is there any "asset_org". So it sounds to
me like a bug in your javascript. I suggest you try using a javascript
console, and running insert_slide(100,50) and see what happens. If it
fails, you can post the details of the insert_slide function to a
javascript mailing list.