--000e0cd5743ad266ea04a6f4b64c

On Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 5:15 PM, Johnny Morrice <spoon / killersmurf.com>wrote:

> On Fri, 1 Jul 2011 05:37:11 +0900
> Mike Bethany <mikbe.tk / gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > You should be aware that meta data can't be trusted.
>
> The file name cannot be trusted any more than the meta data.

I totally agree. Not only can people incorrectly name files but they can use
h4x0r l33t15h in the file names thus totally obfuscating the real name. Not
to mention how you will differentiate between the spam parts fo the file
name and the real name and the order in which they come.

I think the problem, while it *sounds* simple, is hugely complex. It's a CS
Master or PhD Thesis level project, not a "new to OO" kind of thing.

--000e0cd5743ad266ea04a6f4b64c--