I guess this thread has spawned another issue. Let me close this and say I
will look for some other project to work on. Honestly speaking I also do not
support piracy and the file was just a dummy one for simulation purpose and
not an actual movie file( Have changed the subject ;) also )

I would appreciate if we don't indulge in this topic of piracy or theft of
movies as this is a Ruby forum.

Mayank

--
Mayank Kohaley