--VbJkn9YxBvnuCH5J

On Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 07:35:03AM +0900, Sam Duncan wrote:
> Before this goes completely off the rails [sic], my points are;

No, wait -- this could be instructive for later threads:

>=20
> *) Call the thread "A File Renamer"

=2E . . or you could have pretended that's what it's called, and none of
this would have happened.

> *) Make up an example filename

=2E . . or you could consider that the person in question might have used
the same software to create a copy for personal use as whoever it was
that posted an illegal copy on the Internet, and not jump to conclusions,
thus potentially sparking an off-topic flamewar.

> *) Profit

=2E . . or you could have contacted the person *personally* to tell him/her
your opinion of "stealing" (which isn't even the correct term) rather
than subject the rest of us to your self-righteousness.

I implore anyone else who considers taking the same approach as Sam
Duncan to consider my list of alternatives if any of you get the urge in
the future.

With that, I'm finished.  Feel free to offer more declarations of moral
turpitude from on high if you like, Sam.

--=20

--VbJkn9YxBvnuCH5J