On Jun 25, 5:45    㮮

> Have you considered a LICENSE or COPYING file?

Yes, of course. But there is no consistent structure to them. Though I
certainly try to make mine as consistent as possible. What I started
doing was to have a COPYING or NOTICE file that lists all licenses and
copyrights in brief with reference to the full license in a separate
file. If there is only one license the file is in the project root, if
more that one then they go in license/ directory. I try to name the
files more or less after the standard codes, e.g. GPL-3.0.txt.