On 24 =C9=EF=FD=ED, 22:18, "Project Manager" <y... / project.here> wrote:
> On 23-Jun-2011, Ilias Lazaridis <il... / lazaridis.com> wrote:
>
> > I still like the word "involve" more, but as "require!" reminds
> > clearly the
> > original "require", it's still the first choice.
>
> Ilias, stop wasting your time and get back to work! =A0As your project ma=
nager
> and direct superior I expect.... no, I *demand* you listen to me and get
> back to the tasks I have assigned you. =A0You have a deadline in front of=
 you
> and all you have done so far is argue over minutiae. =A0Dismissed!!

[at least this one made me laugh.]

Dear Mr. Fictional Project Manager.

I'll keep the dead-line, and I'm currently active with this task:

REWORK - Task: Unify behaviour of by-literal-instantiated Objects
http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.ruby/browse_frm/thread/8d55ce96810=
ccf60#

You should refrain from further interventions, as the only commitment
I've made is to provide a result.

At the next intervention, I'll use the right that section 3.5 of our
agreement gives me:

"Right of contractor to call the project manager names, if the project
manager intervenes in the processing (after a task was started)"

cu end of June.

.

--
http://lazaridis.com