On Wed, Jun 22, 2011 at 12:18 AM, Martin DeMello
<martindemello / gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 22, 2011 at 1:47 AM, James Gray <james / graysoftinc.com> wrote:
>> I have maintained the most recent incarnation of the gateway for years
>> now, but it was running on the server of a company I don't even work
>> for anymore.        >> it's worth the resources to maintain anymore.   ɧ>> retiring as the gateway maintainer today and the gateway is shutting
>> down.
>
> Thanks for your work in keeping it up and running. Also, as a
> practical matter, note that we can now freely flag spam in our webmail
> clients without getting the gateway blacklisted.

James, thank you for the gateway maintenance through past years!  I
can't spare you the bit of nitpicking that a larger warning time would
have allowed for a smoother transfer - in case the community wants it
and can provide the resources. ;-)

Me personally am a fan of the gateway.  Who else?

Kind regards

robert

http://blog.rubybestpractices.com/