--oyUTqETQ0mS9luUI

On Tue, Jun 21, 2011 at 09:39:14PM +0900, Nikolai Weibull wrote:
>=20
> Here are the statistics of the require_relative thread (name, number
> of messages):
>=20
> Ilias Lazaridis, 48
> Phillip Gawlowski, 15
> David Masover, 12
> Chad Perrin, 10

[snip]

>=20
> The top two posters, skipping you and Ilias himself, are the two that
> posted warnings in this thread.  The poster who re-quoted one of the
> warnings is in the top ten.

=2E . . and the number four (number three after Ilias) is me.  Do you know
what that proves?

It proves I learned something from my experience.  I'm not sure why
you're intent on casting the act of trying to keep this list from
becoming completely useless for actual productive Ruby discussion as a
villainous act.

--=20

--oyUTqETQ0mS9luUI

--oyUTqETQ0mS9luUI--

On Tue, Jun 21, 2011 at 09:39:14PM +0900, Nikolai Weibull wrote:
>=20
> Here are the statistics of the require_relative thread (name, number
> of messages):
>=20
> Ilias Lazaridis, 48
> Phillip Gawlowski, 15