On Tue, Jun 21, 2011 at 4:34 PM, Iki Baz Castillo <ibc / aliax.net> wrote:
> Hi, I want to order a hash using itds keys:
>
>  >
>  ۱۲۳>
> But I want a resulting hash with keys ordered:
>
>   >
> Is there any efficiente way? (I don't want the hast to be converted to
> an array and the to a hash again).

See Adam's and Josh's replies: a Hash is generally unordered.
However, what do you need this for?  If it is for debugging purposes
then you might as well override #inspect on a per instance basis or
change it in Hash (not recommended).  If you need that for other
reasons then maybe a tree might be a better choice.  There is for
example
http://raa.ruby-lang.org/project/ruby-rbtree/

Kind regards

robert