On Tue, Jun 21, 2011 at 14:51, Adam Prescott <adam / aprescott.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 21, 2011 at 1:39 PM, Nikolai Weibull <now / bitwi.se> wrote:
>> Here are the statistics of the require_relative thread (name, number
>> of messages):
>>
>> [list]
>>
>> The top two posters, skipping you and Ilias himself, are the two that
>> posted warnings in this thread. The poster who re-quoted one of the
>> warnings is in the top ten.

> Are you saying that the top 10 on that list should stop being
> hypocritical and not post on this one? If so, the goal as I see it is
> to not have responses to the opening post by Ilias which cause the
> type of endless back-and-forth discussion that Ilias threads seem so
> prone to, with rude behaviour. Unless of course you think that won't
> happen; I'm not sure how you could, considering the opening subject of
> this thread. Posting to say "this is not worth your time" is not the
> same as taking part in a discussion based around a fictional project
> manager and a 7-character restriction. You have been following the
> threads, right?

My point is that it”Ēs not up to others to decide what I, or anyone
else, deem worthy of discussion.  It seems that most posters on this
list have managed to stay clear of most of what Ilias has been posting
about.  Some have, as the list showed, engaged him and it”Ēs mildly
annoying when some of those posters then tell everyone else to steer
clear of him.