On Tue, Jun 21, 2011 at 1:39 PM, Nikolai Weibull <now / bitwi.se> wrote:
> Here are the statistics of the require_relative thread (name, number
> of messages):
>
> [list]
>
> The top two posters, skipping you and Ilias himself, are the two that
> posted warnings in this thread. The poster who re-quoted one of the
> warnings is in the top ten.

What point are you making? This says nothing of the content of the
length of the posts. The sum of all non-Ilias posts from your list is,
by my count, 103. So?

Are you saying that the top 10 on that list should stop being
hypocritical and not post on this one? If so, the goal as I see it is
to not have responses to the opening post by Ilias which cause the
type of endless back-and-forth discussion that Ilias threads seem so
prone to, with rude behaviour. Unless of course you think that won't
happen; I'm not sure how you could, considering the opening subject of
this thread. Posting to say "this is not worth your time" is not the
same as taking part in a discussion based around a fictional project
manager and a 7-character restriction. You have been following the
threads, right?