On Tue, Jun 21, 2011 at 13:37, Adam Prescott <adam / aprescott.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 21, 2011 at 11:06 AM, Nikolai Weibull <now / bitwi.se> wrote:
>> It seems to me that the members of this mailing list that tend to
>> answer Ilias are the same members that tend to act list police.
>>
>> Perhaps they should heed their own and each other”Ēs warnings instead
>> of repeatedly telling everyone else what to do?

> I'd view it as more of a "dear god, can we not have another
> relative_require." It's a request, really, not a demand.

Here are the statistics of the require_relative thread (name, number
of messages):

Ilias Lazaridis, 48
Phillip Gawlowski, 15
David Masover, 12
Chad Perrin, 10
Intransition, 6
Matt Harrison, 6
Mike Moore, 5
Adam Prescott, 4
Matthew K Williams, 4
Salk Pugh-Pitt, 4
A. Stroh Turph, 3
John W Higgins, 3
Michael Edgar, 3
Ryan Davis, 3
Gary Wright, 2
Iaki Baz Castillo, 2
Jason Roelofs, 2
Sam Duncan, 2
Steve Klabnik, 2
Tony Archieri, 2
Christopher Dicely, 1
Florian Gilcher, 1
Joe Peri, 1
Josh Cheek, 1
Kane Williams, 1
KlausG, 1
Luc Heinrich, 1
Mike Bethany, 1
Petite Abeille, 1
Rob Biedenharn, 1
Stu, 1
Ted Han, 1
Yukihiro Matsumoto, 1

The top two posters, skipping you and Ilias himself, are the two that
posted warnings in this thread.  The poster who re-quoted one of the
warnings is in the top ten.