Hi Mix!

I agree. The more I work with it the more I discover how well thought
out it is. It eloquently stays out of our way and work with us. Matz
truly understands how programmer are wired. I've seen many languages
that seem to get away from language "gotchas" from the past but Ruby
truly addresses most of the common problems I've seen with the C
derived languages. Design patterns built into the language structure
and encourages usage. Genius. I also think it's amazing that we have
complete control over the interpreter as to allow us to change and
manipulate structure depending on what language tool we are building
into it. It's awesome and fun and begs to be hacked!

As an American adult I'll have to agree with you. It's totally cool!

~Stu