On Mon, Jun 20, 2011 at 9:26 PM, Ilias Lazaridis <ilias / lazaridis.com> wrote:

> [Stuff.]

Be aware, people: Ilias has no credentials whatsoever in programming
*or* language design and refuses to provide them when pressed.

If you look about 5 years back in this mailing list's archives, you'll
notice the same behavioural pattern (finding niggles about Ruby, lack
of ability of understanding basic things like inheritance diagrams,
refusing to listen to arguments, finally attacking Matz personally and
the community in general) he is exhibiting now.

Stop humouring him, killfile him. He's an outcast on many, many other
language's mailing lists, already, and one more won't hurt.

--
Phillip Gawlowski

- Leibnitz