On 19 Ϧ, 21:41, David Masover <ni... / slaphack.com> wrote:
> On Sunday, June 19, 2011 12:20:28 PM Ilias Lazaridis wrote:
>
> > I've reached my goal in this thread, so everything (except the
> > essence) is on inhibition now.
>
> And of course, your goals are the only thing that matters.
[...] - (once more, off context, as he seems he cannot focus on a
point)

Yes, goal reached, inhibition becomes active (even for information
from persons that I take serious or respect)

> > Note to readers:
>
> > Possibly some friend of Mr. Masover contacts him in private and
> > explains him.
[...] - (babbling)

Someone (non-freak-show member) should really explain him.

> In any case,
[...] - (processing)

Nothing could be more irrelevant than your suggestions subjecting
processing.

.

--
http://lazaridis.com