On Sunday, June 19, 2011 12:20:28 PM Ilias Lazaridis wrote:
> I've reached my goal in this thread, so everything (except the
> essence) is on inhibition now.

And of course, your goals are the only thing that matters.
Why should I post for any other reason?

> Note to readers:
>
> Possibly some friend of Mr. Masover contacts him in private and
> explains him.

Actually, someone did. Can you guess what they said?

They said to stop feeding the troll. They said that you'll never change, that
you're not capable of being a productive member of the community at this
point, even if you wanted to.

I suppose I should've listened, because you've proven them right every step of
the way.

In any case, if you actually want to "close this thread", doing so by fiat
doesn't work. There's a very simple way that does, and I'm surprised you so
rarely try it: Simply stop responding.