On 19 Ϧ, 19:44, David Masover <ni... / slaphack.com> wrote:
> On Saturday, June 18, 2011 04:45:06 PM Ilias Lazaridis wrote:
> > On 18 Ϧ, 05:40, David Masover <ni... / slaphack.com> wrote:
> > > We've been over this, and I honestly thought you understood last time.
>
> > [...]
>
> > There is no "we".
>
> > You have to understand that I don't read your writings.
>
> Demonstrably false. Remember this?
[...]

> > > Even on Windows, the working directory isn't always where the main file
> > > is.
>
> > Yes, you're right.
>
> > I forgot those cases.
>
> So while you've found me to be helpful as recently as Wednesday, you alsoseem
> to have trouble remembering a distinction I made on Wednesday.
>
> I'd say something like "The plot thickens," but honestly, who didn't see this
> coming?

Well, I see you are really obsessed.

I've reached my goal in this thread, so everything (except the
essence) is on inhibition now.

And please remember what I've said in a straight manner:

I don't take you (and you kind) serious and I don't respect you.

Thus your writings are anyway on inhibition.

So maybe, just maybe, you should show some respect against yourself
and back-off.

Note to readers:

Possibly some friend of Mr. Masover contacts him in private and
explains him.

.

--
http://lazaridis.com