2011/6/17 Ilias Lazaridis <ilias / lazaridis.com>

> Please refrain from changing original content.
>
> Not every person reads the whole thread.

The only valid response from you in this case is an apology. Don't try to
weasel out of your disparagement of gays. However, given how much you've
done on this mailing list that you should apologize for, when instead you
just continue trolling and remaining highly offensive, I think that's far
more than any of us can expect.

Ilias, the best thing you can do right now is go away and never come back,
but if you'd like to apologize before you go, I'd gladly accept it.

- Salk