2011/6/17 Salk Pugh-Pitt <salk.pughpitt / gmail.com>

> So far I have refused dignifying any of your threads any of your threads
> with a response as you are an obvious troll and I find your posting style
> puerile and asinine.
>
> But now I really have to take offense. Your usage of the word "gay" is
> highly offensive and does not belong on this mailing list.
>
> This is me politely asking you to go away and leave us all alone. No one
> wants you here. Please stick to your word and stop posting if you really
> mean it when you say this thread is closed.

While I can't defend what Ilias is doing here, I think you may have
misjudged him in this one particular instance. I don't think Ilias meant to
use the word "gay" offensively, but is using it in a valid context, which is
to indicate that something is homosexual, i.e. sexually attracted to members
of the same gender, or loved by those who do.

For example, rainbows are often used as a symbol of gay pride. Rainbow
imagery is also highly correlated with unicorns. I don't think what Ilias is
saying is too much of a stretch.

Just my two cents.