2011/6/17 Ilias Lazaridis <ilias / lazaridis.com>

> On 17 =C9=EF=FD=ED, 23:15, Phillip Gawlowski <cmdjackr... / googlemail.com>
> wrote:
> [...]
>
> What about this:
>
> I'm a 13year old kid, and even I can recognize that unicorns are gay.
>
> Now, the thread has reached 100 posts, its _really_ time to close it.
>
> Have fun, confused soul!

Ilias,

So far I have refused dignifying any of your threads any of your threads
with a response as you are an obvious troll and I find your posting style
puerile and asinine.

But now I really have to take offense. Your usage of the word "gay" is
highly offensive and does not belong on this mailing list.

This is me politely asking you to go away and leave us all alone. No one
wants you here. Please stick to your word and stop posting if you really
mean it when you say this thread is closed.

- Salk