Tony Arcieri <tony.arcieri / gmail.com> wrote:
> Celluloid provides thread-backed objects that run concurrently,

Cool!

I assume this interacts transparently with existing apps that already
use threads?

For instance, Rainbows! already offers ThreadPool/ThreadSpawn options
for hosting Rack applications, can the Rack applications themselves use
Celluloid without any changes to Rainbows!?

Or would we have to add explicit support for Celluloid in Rainbows!
to support folks that want to write Rack apps using Celluloid?

Rainbows! of course also supports Revactor, Cool.io, EventMachine,
NeverBlock, XEpollThread*, etc...  Adding explicit support for Celluloid
isn't out of the question, just a matter of developer time.

--
Eric Wong