On Jun 17, 2011, at 14:15 , Ilias Lazaridis wrote:

> On 17 Ϧ, 23:15, Phillip Gawlowski <cmdjackr... / googlemail.com>
> wrote:
> [...]
>
> What about this:
>
> I'm a 13year old kid, which likes to play with the regulars on the
> language forums.

If you weren't well documented as doing this for the last 8 years, I'd be very inclined to believe this. You're a troll, nothing more, and this explanation fits occam's razor the best.

Much more like you're an approximately 45 year old living with (and off) his mother who has never worked an honest day in his life (certainly not in tech). Instead of working towards real goals and actually shipping stuff, you pretend to be an analyst "in the abstract"... which means absolutely nothing.

That is, of course, if your "resume" has even a shred of truth to it.

> Is this so? I've seen many [resumes] which mention the employers/customers
> anonymous, with an "references on request".

If you ever had a real job you'd know what this means.

Luckily, the thread is now closed... so you can't reply. See? we can do it too (and it means nothing).