>=20
>> and nobody here believes a word of it.
>=20
> I don't care what the masses think and believe, especially those of
> your kind.

Yes, EVERYONE in this list already knows this, Ilias. But it makes one =
wonder, if you don't care about what people like us think and believe, =
why are you even here in the first place?

If only you were capable of ever listing to yourself, much less anyone =
else, the world would have been saved your inane trolling. But alas, =
this is simply entertainment now. The question now is: How far can Ilias =
go in self-affirming his own uselessness?

Of course for myself the definition of insanity comes to mind. No-one =
can show Ilias who he really is, so I shall stop trying.

Jason=