On 17 Ϧ, 22:12, Ryan Davis <ryand-r... / zenspider.com> wrote:
[...]
> >> % curl -shttp://legacy.lazaridis.com/resumes/lazaridis.html|grep -i years
> >>     <li>20 years - Solving Technical Problems Abstractly </li>
> >>     <li>18 years - IT Business </li>
> >>     <li>15 years - Software Developement </li>
> >>     <li>12 years - Product Management </li>
> >>     <li>10 years - Digital Electronic Design </li>
> >>     <li>05 years - Public System Analysis (Open Source Domain) </li>
>
> >> (not that I believe Ilias)
>
> > $ CopyAndPaste -shttp://lazaridis.com/244.html
>
> > 25 years - IT Business, Solving Technical Problems Abstractly
> > 15 years - Software Developement
> > 10 years - Digital Electronic Design & Product Management
> > 05 years - Public System Analysis (Open Source Domain)
>
> One problem ilias... that's _not_ a resume (resumes actually mention companies)

Is this so? I've seen many which mention the employers/customers
anonymous, with an "references on request".

> and nobody here believes a word of it.

I don't care what the masses think and believe, especially those of
your kind.

> You couldn't code yourself out of a wet paper bag if your life depended on it (in _any_ language).

You're getting ordinary.

You can do better.

(but the thread is now closed, possibly in the next one)

.

--
http://lazaridis.com