On Jun 16, 2011, at 23:49 , David Masover wrote:

> [...the actually interesting bits...]

>=20
> So as rude and arrogant as he is, and as little as he deserves (or =
wants) my=20
> pity, it's kind of painful for me to see Ilias making the exact same =
mistakes=20
> I did, and then grew out of -- and frustrating when he refuses to hear =
a word=20
> of it.
>=20
> Hopefully this is useful, or at least interesting. Thanks for your =
patience,=20
> whoever's actually read this far. At the very least, now you see why =
it's so=20
> hard for me to actually not feed this troll.

Yeah... but...

% curl -s http://legacy.lazaridis.com/resumes/lazaridis.html | grep -i =
years
        <li>20 years - Solving Technical Problems Abstractly </li>
        <li>18 years - IT Business </li>
        <li>15 years - Software Developement </li>
        <li>12 years - Product Management </li>
        <li>10 years - Digital Electronic Design </li>
        <li>05 years - Public System Analysis (Open Source Domain) </li>

(not that I believe Ilias)