On Jun 11, 2011, at 02:14 , Stu wrote:

> Since this has escalated to giving the guy a thread with his name in =
the title; would someone mind linking some of his more prolific =
trolling. [...]

A lot of examples have been pointed out in this thread for recent cases. =
You can google for the older ones.

> Telling people not to respond to someone sounds like some sort of
> elitist click or beginning of an association fallacy. It also proves a
> lack of diplomacy, tolerance, and empathy from those imposing such a
> ridiculous crusade.

I'm merely trying to shape the traffic on this list in a way that =
creates the community we want to have (as described in another email I =
just sent, so I won't go into that further). In some cases, no amount of =
diplomacy, tolerance, or empathy will help. I believe this is one of =
them. I can respect that you don't appreciate my suggested method, but I =
don't think that having a community that we can participate in and enjoy =
is a ridiculous crusade.

destabilize this list if you don't believe me or in my methods. =
Comp.lang.lisp demonstrated that shunning Ilias worked for them. If you =
don't approve of shunning, suggest something better and show that it =
works.=20