On Jun 11, 2011, at 12:40 PM, Adam Prescott wrote:

> On 11 Jun 2011 10:14, "Stu" <stu / rubyprogrammer.net> wrote:
>>
>> Since this has escalated to giving the guy a thread with his name in
>> the title; would someone mind linking some of his more prolific
>> trolling. Any hijacked threads? Common trollish behavior such as
>> insult a person directly. T
>
> http://www.ruby-forum.com/topic/1893190#1004434
>
> Is that sufficiently trollish? You may also search your emails for any
> isn't really interested in reasonable conversation. If you've seen "aborted
> reading, it's simply too much babbling" then you know what I'm talking
> about.

Sadly, all of his tickets and comments have been removed (I assume by himself),
but his behaviour on the padrino bugtracker was insulting as well and usually
riddled with dismissal of any sane discussions that came from his own tickets.

While his points usually have some validity, his way of discussion does not make
his contributions worth any answer.

Regards,