I guess I have to post this periodically since our population is growing =
and changing so much.

---

Please stop responding to Ilias, he is crazy.  If you stop talking to =
him, he will go away. If you don't believe me, check out this:

http://www.tfeb.org/lisp/mad-people.html

> He soon started posting long tirades where he `proved' that the CL
> standard requires various behaviour, while completely ignoring the
> detailed rebuttals of his `proofs'.

(Sound familiar?)

Especially:

> Ilias is currently (17-Sep-2002) being almost entirely ignored and
> is crying alone to himself, while trying to join in various
> threads. With luck if this continues he will get bored and wander
> off to annoy people in some other newsgroup. He is one of the most
> malignant posters to cll in recent history - between 27-Aug-2002 and
> 24-Sep-2002 threads begin by him were about 1/4 of the articles in
> cll.

Again, this man is insane, so please, please, please refrain from =
replying to his posts, or in threads he starts.

If you would, please join us is fighting this problem. For more details, =
see:

http://www.zenspider.com/Languages/Ruby/IliasIsCrazy.html

Thank You