I guess I have to post this periodically since our population is growing and changing so much.

---

Please stop responding to Ilias, he is crazy.  If you stop talking to him, he will go away. If you don't believe me, check out this:

http://www.tfeb.org/lisp/mad-people.html

> He soon started posting long tirades where he `proved' that the CL
> standard requires various behaviour, while completely ignoring the
> detailed rebuttals of his `proofs'.

(Sound familiar?)

Especially:

> Ilias is currently (17-Sep-2002) being almost entirely ignored and
> is crying alone to himself, while trying to join in various
> threads. With luck if this continues he will get bored and wander
> off to annoy people in some other newsgroup. He is one of the most
> malignant posters to cll in recent history - between 27-Aug-2002 and
> 24-Sep-2002 threads begin by him were about 1/4 of the articles in
> cll.

Again, this man is insane, so please, please, please refrain from replying to his posts, or in threads he starts.

If you would, please join us is fighting this problem. For more details, see:

http://www.zenspider.com/Languages/Ruby/IliasIsCrazy.html

Thank You