On 8 =C9=EF=FD=ED, 21:00, Phillip Gawlowski <cmdjackr... / googlemail.com>
wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 8, 2011 at 6:13 PM, Chad Perrin <c... / apotheon.net> wrote:

Mr. Perrin, it seems that your messages do not arrive on
comp.lang.ruby (usenet).

> > Has anyone asked *how* he'd react? =A0

Why should they ask? It's much more fun to let the paranoia do the

> > I'm curious about what sort of
> > reaction is even possible in this case.

There are several options, but you cannot uncover them.

I react already, but until they realize how, it'll be too late.

> It's buried in the thread, but Ilias threatens (emptily, so far) to
> sue whoever is pointing out his trollish nature.

So much miss-information in just one sentence - just fascination!

But now it's really time to close this thread.

Good night, lovely friendly people!

.

--
http://lazaridis.com