On 6 Ϧ, 19:29, Robert Klemme <shortcut... / googlemail.com> wrote:
[...]

> >> If you look close enough you will notice that *both* approaches work
> >> (or don't) the same way with regard to #each - for the same reason!
>
> > I don't have to "look close enough"
>
> That speaks for itself.

I don't have to "look close enough" (only in the given context that
I've choose to set)

> > Your solution does not work in this context.
>
> > The solution from Gray works 100%.
>
> Well, yes and no. From what I read I'd say you are not aware of allthe
> consequences. The reason is probably that you do not look closer. It's
> your choice of course but it makes me feel uncomfortable to see people
> running away with solutions which they do not seem to understand.
> Usually this causes some smaller or larger disaster later on.

I understand perfectly (in the given context that I've choose to set)

In a production app, I would set a complete different context.

> Over and out.

Hope this is a promise.

Cu in another thread (hopefully less verbose and more in context)

.

--
http://lazaridis.com