On 6 Ϧ, 11:45, Robert Klemme <shortcut... / googlemail.com> wrote:
> 2011/6/6 Ilias Lazaridis <il... / lazaridis.com>:
> > On 6 , 01:11, Yukihiro Matsumoto <m... / ruby-lang.org> wrote:
[...]

> >> Currently I have no plan to change the core like that.
>
> > So this would be a low-priority issue?
>
> > Would a thoroughly worked out patch be accepted?
>
> I vote against
[...] - (going into details, talking like we're on a "language-
committee-list" , referring other sub-thread)

This is a *user* list, not a language committee - would you please
relax a little?

I've asked Mr. Matsumoto directly, in a very general way and in
response to his statement "I have currently no plan".

You may have the decency to await his answer before you continue.

.

--
http://lazaridis.com