On 05.06.2011 16:40, Ilias Lazaridis wrote:
> I am free to use this resource to post topics subjecting the ruby
> language.
>
> You are *not* free to bombard those topics with off-topic comments.

It depends solely on what you define the topic. You seem to have talent in making yourself the topic and not taking notice of that. That”Ēs your
fault, not the other”Ēs. So if you want to avoid being called rude, just _try_ to keep your wording easy and indicate thankfulness. (There is a
well-meant advice in it and I expect thankfulness for that as well).

> You *are* free to setup a filter, thus you don't see my messages/
> topics anymore.

So are you.