On 05.06.2011 16:40, Ilias Lazaridis wrote:
> I am free to use this resource to post topics subjecting the ruby
> language.
>
> You are *not* free to bombard those topics with off-topic comments.

It depends solely on what you define •ń•Ķthe topic•ń•©. You seem to have talent in making yourself the topic and not taking notice of that. That„ŗ—‘ your
fault, not the other°«s. So if you want to avoid being called rude, just _try_ to keep your wording easy and indicate thankfulness. (There is a
well-meant advice in it and I expect thankfulness for that as well).

> You *are* free to setup a filter, thus you don't see my messages/
> topics anymore.

So are you.