On 5 Ϧ, 17:19, Matthias Wchter <matth... / waechter.wiz.at> wrote:
> On 05.06.2011 16:00, Ilias Lazaridis wrote:
>
> > Or stay calm and focus on the technical stuff.
>
> Providing help is a personal matter for many people. You wont get friends here as long as you snub everyone who is questioning your approach or
> motivation. This is help as well and demands proper handling on the personal level from your side, too.
>
> Still, this is *ruby-talk* primarily, even if you are using it over a Usenet gateway. You are free to open up mailing lists named ruby-request or
> ruby-support. Lets see how many people want to subscribe those and focus on your topics in the way and with the level of focus you want.

I am free to use this resource to post topics subjecting the ruby
language.

You are *not* free to bombard those topics with off-topic comments.

You *are* free to setup a filter, thus you don't see my messages/
topics anymore.

It's as easy as that.

And please: refrain from further off-topic messages.

It's really enough.

.

--
http://lazaridis.com